What happened to the stream?

Go down

What happened to the stream?

Post  Colonelpigmask on Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 am

What happened to Random toons livestream last night?
Just shut off for me

Colonelpigmask
Wise Man
Wise Man

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened to the stream?

Post  Smirky Bumberpop on Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 am

I honestly have no clue, since I left.
avatar
Smirky Bumberpop
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 18
Location : Texas, USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmirkyBumberpop

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened to the stream?

Post  Random Toon on Mon May 28, 2012 5:08 am

Colonelpigmask wrote:What happened to Random toons livestream last night?
Just shut off for me
My stupid internet connection crashed. Sorry Sad
avatar
Random Toon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/therandomtoonsshow

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened to the stream?

Post  Smirky Bumberpop on Mon May 28, 2012 5:08 am

Random Toon wrote:
Colonelpigmask wrote:What happened to Random toons livestream last night?
Just shut off for me
My stupid internet connection crashed. Sorry Sad

Just like the Skype incident?
avatar
Smirky Bumberpop
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 18
Location : Texas, USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmirkyBumberpop

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened to the stream?

Post  Random Toon on Mon May 28, 2012 5:09 am

Smirky Bumberpop wrote:
Random Toon wrote:
Colonelpigmask wrote:What happened to Random toons livestream last night?
Just shut off for me
My stupid internet connection crashed. Sorry Sad

Just like the Skype incident?
Yeah. My internet is so unreliable Very Happy
avatar
Random Toon
Owner
Owner

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/therandomtoonsshow

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened to the stream?

Post  Smirky Bumberpop on Mon May 28, 2012 5:10 am

Random Toon wrote:
Smirky Bumberpop wrote:
Random Toon wrote:
Colonelpigmask wrote:What happened to Random toons livestream last night?
Just shut off for me
My stupid internet connection crashed. Sorry Sad

Just like the Skype incident?
Yeah. My internet is so unreliable Very Happy

Why not switch internet's? LOL
avatar
Smirky Bumberpop
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 18
Location : Texas, USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmirkyBumberpop

Back to top Go down

you cant switch internets

Post  WILBUR123 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 pm

well you could but... it woud cost ALOT of money! well not to much and switch interent there is a way but it would be worse internet then the normal internet well i got no clue how he will switch internet from horse , wilbur

WILBUR123
Ugly Salty
Ugly Salty

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-05-27
Location : N.Y

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What happened to the stream?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum