The Random Toon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random toon show FANSITE!

2 posters

Go down

random toon show FANSITE! Empty random toon show FANSITE!

Post  WILBUR123 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 pm

every random toon has a fan site and this one does to visit it go to google and search random toon show fan site wiki. ( the chat was made when rt chat was closed) theres facts rt does not even know about well remember not even the rt wiki has it ALSO some one channged wise man is a idoit to a magic wiserd ( ive never seen him as one! )

WILBUR123
Ugly Salty
Ugly Salty

Back to top Go down

random toon show FANSITE! Empty Re: random toon show FANSITE!

Post  Smirky Bumberpop Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 pm

WILBUR123 wrote:every random toon has a fan site and this one does to visit it go to google and search random toon show fan site wiki. ( the chat was made when rt chat was closed) theres facts rt does not even know about well remember not even the rt wiki has it ALSO some one channged wise man is a idoit to a magic wiserd ( ive never seen him as one! )

I like it, but I still don't really think it's active. Although toons can edit it, it's pretty much going down the drain. Sad
Smirky Bumberpop
Smirky Bumberpop

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmirkyBumberpop

Back to top Go down

Post  WILBUR123 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 am

Smirky Bumberpop wrote:
WILBUR123 wrote:every random toon has a fan site and this one does to visit it go to google and search random toon show fan site wiki. ( the chat was made when rt chat was closed) theres facts rt does not even know about well remember not even the rt wiki has it ALSO some one channged wise man is a idoit to a magic wiserd ( ive never seen him as one! )

I like it, but I still don't really think it's active. Although toons can edit it, it's pretty much going down the drain. Sad
IK but this was made a LONG time ago ( before this forum was made). Ounce t was even on randomtoons's youtube page but sadly he removed it and it just went downhill from there Sad

WILBUR123
Ugly Salty
Ugly Salty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down